Visio Professional 2010 takes diagramming to a bold new level with dynamic, data-driven visualization tools and templates, and advanced sharing through the Web. Bring the big-picture and real-time data from multiple sources, including Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, and SharePoint lists, together in one powerful diagram. Then see real-time changes to data right within your diagram, displayed through vibrant graphics such as icons, colors and data bars. Using SharePoint integration, you can now easily share your diagrams in real time with anyone, even those who don't own Visio.
- Visio 2010 Professional simplifies complexity with a diverse set of intuitive, professional diagramming tools
- Bring your diagrams to life with dynamic, data-driven visuals
- Share dynamic, data-linked diagrams with others through their browser
- Easier diagram creation with modern templates, and automatic alignment and spacing
- Intuitive navigation with an updated user interface and Shapes window
Reviews From customers about Microsoft Visio Professional 2010:
- I used previous versions of Visio Pro to build ER diagrams and create databases. It was a good tool. However, the 2010 version abandons any attempt to be useful in actual software development. You cannot generate databases from this product, as you can for others. If you just want flowcharts, stick with the standard version. If you want this for other functions, read other reviews. But if you want to use Visio as part of serious software development, do yourself a favor and don't try. Use Erwin instead.
- I think Microsoft Visio is one of the most over-priced office applications. The entire MS Office is cheaper than Visio. There are better and truly more intelligent flow-charting or charting applications around. The new Visio 2010 does not truly add any new functionality except the ribbon. For existing users it is a new learning curve, for new customers it is probably a good starting point.
- Processor Required:500 MHz processor or higher
- Memory Required:512 MB of RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1 GB
- Hard disk:2 GB available disk space
- Media drive:DVD or CD-ROM
- Display:1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system:Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 12 July, 2011.