Microsoft Outlook 2010 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school.
From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.
Microsoft Outlook offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school. From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication, and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks. Want information on Outlook 2010 with customer and contact management features? Please see Top 10 benefits of Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view
Reviews From customers about Microsoft Outlook 2010:
- I installed Outlook 2010 on a new Asus laptop running Windows 7 home premium and had no problems or glitches. Windows Live Mail was set up on the laptop but it would not import and export to Outlook 2003 that is installed on an older desktop. Outlook 2010 imports and exports to Outlook 2003 seamlessly. The only problem I experienced was setting up a new e-mail account. Outlook 2010 gives you the option to set it up automatically or manually. I tried automatic and I did not like the way it was set up, so I deleted it and installed manually.
- I do love this "Microsoft Outlook 2010" very much, since I bought new laptop which contains "Window 7", I don't like "Window Live Mail", so someone had recommended this software to be installed. It is so easy to follow and I will recommend lot of people to get this "Microsoft Outlook 2010".
- When I had to replace my office computer - I didn't realize Microsoft Outlook 2010
was part of the package.. I looked at a few other mail options - but decided to order Outlook 2010 - and I'm so glad I did. Great product - works flawlessly with my other microsoft programs. I received in quickly.
- Processor Required:500 MHz processor or higher
- Memory Required:512 MB of RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1 GB
- Hard disk:2 GB available disk space
- Media drive:DVD or CD-ROM
- Display:1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system:Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 02 June, 2011.